- Inkjet Roll Labels by Printers
- Labels for Epson ColorWorks C3500
- Labels for Epson ColorWorks C7500
- Labels for Epson ColorWorks C7500G
- Labels for Primera LX400
- Labels for Primera LX500
- Labels for Primera LX810
- Labels for Primera LX900
- Labels for Primera LX910
- Labels for Primera LX1000
- Labels for Primera LX2000
- Labels for Afinia Label L301
- Labels for Afinia Label L501
- Labels for Afinia Label L701
- Labels for Afinia Label L801
Label Applicators are small labeling machine that holds a label roll and peels and sticks labels to your products. The label applicators we carry are intended to be used with an operator who positions the product and initiates the process.
Applying a label properly is a key element to the overall look of your packaging. A crooked label will reflect negatively on your brand and image.
There are two types of label applicators – Label applicators for bottled products and flat label applicators.
Why don’t I just hand-apply labels?
Hand labeling will cause fatigue and hand cramping after 100 bottles, not to mention it will not give you a uniform look. Imagine looking at a shelf of branded products and the labels are all at different heights. Uniformity can have a hidden value.
With a label applicator, not more trying peel and stick – just place the label on the product.